Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Structure
















Monday ~ 9/15/2009

Weight: 175.4

Chest
Incline Barbell Press: 115, 135, 135, 145.
Flat Dumbbell Press: 100, 110, 110, 110.
Dips: 2 for Pectorals, 2 for Triceps. (sets of 12)
Cable Crossovers: 160, 180, 180, 200. (Hit at multiple angles)
Pullovers: 50. (4 sets of 12)

Triceps
Cable Pressdowns: 40, 45, 50, 55.
Skullcrushers: 45 x 4.
One-arm Triceps Extension: 10 x 4.

Abs
Crunches: 3 sets of 100.
Reverse Crunches: 4 sets of 25.

*Always 4 sets of 12, 10, 10, 6 unless otherwise noted.

Whew. That shit was hard. I am starting to seriously train abs (even though its turning to Fall, I still take my shirt off on the constant). It was a very hard workout that I had to do by myself because Rob gave a verbal commitment to train MMA yesterday (it was gi work and he loves his jits, so it wasn't like his leg was being pulled). Even though I was by myself, the beauty of the gym is that you see the other men in there that are committed in there working out by themselves if they have to. Remember girls, its not gay -- its bodybuilding.

Even though I was super lonely, I still had spots when I wanted and needed them. Again, the truly committed men will ask a total stranger for a helping hand and I am happy to oblige. A sense of pride also develops when someone who is in great shape asks you for a spot. Personally it makes me feel as if I am worthy and trusted based on looks alone to ensure that this heavy fucking weight doesn't crush the other guy's larynx. That makes me feel strangely good.

I can already tell a world of difference in my physique since I have focused on weak-point training my Upper Pectorals, Upper Back, and Deltoids. Deltoids have come in slower, but I remember two weeks ago while doing Upright Rows seeing my front deltoids in action for the first time. Twas tight.

Girls will be girls and I have about two (three?) prospects right now that I am interested in. I'll save that for a time where I don't have to constantly fear upcoming tests -- hopefully after this review session in an hour.

The picture above was taken today as I was getting ready for the day. Its a reference shot for the future, but these certainly have to be narcissistic. For anyone offended by my narcissism, be assured that I am actually more self conscious than I will ever let on.

||Strauss - The Blue Danube||
~Santos out~

No comments:

Post a Comment