I've neglected this for awhile. But I haven't neglected my fitness.
Rob, my 4-0 amateur Mixed Martial Artist, has decided to start body building again. His reasoning was something along the lines of:
"Dude, the only thing I ever fucking lose is muscle endurance and it pisses me the fuck off. We've gotta get our gain on."
Rob is a scholar of fighting, bodybuilding, and biology. He has helped me focus more on form and in only two weeks I can definitely notice better gains. My weight has maintained, not that I care all too much. I've started power lifting again. My workouts are completely different and focused on developing the upper back, upper pectorals, and overall growth in the deltoids. I imagine we will stay on this routine(ish) for some time.
Tuesday ~ 8/26/2009
Weight: 175.6
Back
Wide-grip Pullups: 4 sets of 10, 8, 8, 6.
Lat Pulldowns: 2 sets of 10, 8, 6 @ 132 lbs.
Bent-over Rows: 4 sets of 12, 10, 10, 6 @ 75, 85, 85, 95.
Dumbell Rows: 4 sets of 12, 10, 10, 6 @ 45, 50, 60, 70.
Seated Rows: 4 sets of 12, 10, 10, 6 @ 112, and up one weight from there.
Biceps
Standing Dumbbell Curls: 4 sets of 10, 10, 8, 5 @ 20, 25, 25, 30.
Preacher Curls: 4 sets of 10, 10, 8, 6 @ 45, 55, 65.
It was lean. I'll post what I did on Monday tomorrow. I'm fucking sleepy as hell right now.
Oh yeah, had an discussion with a Freshman lady about religion and such.
It was interesting.
Her ideas are very under developed because I don't believe she has ever had the luck to truly question her faith. As she was speaking it was as if these ideas were simply attempting to refute evolution.
Listen America, every scientist of any credit (and 90% of those without as well) accepts the theory of evolution.
Anyway, it ended out working out for the best.
~Santos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment