Its pouring outside. UT plays Ohio today. I have to work a wedding. Wank.
I haven't had time to go the gym since like Tuesday, but its probably for the best. My body was aching up until yesterday. When its game time in Knoxville, things get busy around campus. This makes for awesome drunk Saturdays but never, ever productive ones. I won't be able to get to the gym tomorrow either (unless I wake up at like 9AM, but that rarely happens on purpose). So, I guess that means next week is gonna be 5 days in a row, ugh.
I am narrowing down which girl I want now. Its down to two. One can work, the other simply wouldn't. So that makes the choice pretty easy. Busy weekend so it looks like any real game spitting will have to wait another week. Lame.
~Santos out~
||椎名林檎 - 丸の内サディスティック||
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment