Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Third Time is Far From a Charm

The aching today is tremendous. Apparently, back was worked out to the extreme because it took me about an hour to actually get out of bed. So I didn't get to the gym until about an hour and some change ago -- 1:45PM.

Today was the first time I worked out my shoulders and legs in forever and a half. These are my two weakest points and grouping them together may not be in the best interest of continued success. I am of the opinion however that doing this will ensure that I never skip this hump day because I want to develop these two systems. We'll see.

Without further ado...

Wednesday ~ 6/10/2009
Weight: 172.0.

Shoulders:
Arnold Presses: 3 sets of 8 @ 25.
Behind-the-Neck Presses: 3 sets of 8 @ 45.
Bent-over Dumbell Laterals: 3 sets of 8 @ 10.
Shrugs: 3 sets of 8 @ 45.

Legs:
Leg Press: 3 sets of 8 @ 180.
Calf Raises: 3 sets of 15 @ 160.
Leg Extensions: 3 sets of 12 @ 75.
Leg Curls: 3 sets of 12 @ 70.

Abs
Crunches: 3 sets of 30.

As you can see, I took it very light on shoulders. I forgot to schedule an appointment again. Oops. I think easing my way back into it will be beneficial in the long run. Whats important is that I continue to get the reps in.

Legs went pretty good but by the time I got to abs I was ready to quit. I was actually on my way out but unfortunately that path lead me past the mats where Crunches tread. Wank.

Gotta go to work now. Well, shower first.

~Santos~
||Hot Chip ~ Wrestlers||

1 comment:

  1. Umgud.. I need to work out too... been in rehab for 4 weeks.. I need a cheap place to swim.. Y is WAAAAAAAY expensive. ~~~Mel

    ReplyDelete