Monday, June 15, 2009



Thank you Encore for providing me with The Nightmare Before Christmas all up On-Demand. This is the kind of film that I can sing every song to despite not seeing it in five years or so. This is the kind of film that sweeps me away to a world so unique that only our dreams can compare. This is the kind of film I never want to own because if I did it might stay on repeat for six months. With On-Demand I only have a small window to get as many viewings in as possible.

Here is number four this week.

Monday ~ 6/15/2009
Weight: 172.6.

Back
Lat Machine Pulldowns: 4 sets of 8 @ 72.
Bent-over Barbell Rows: 3 sets of 8 @ 65.
Deadlifts: 3 sets of 8 @ 135.
Seated Cable Rows: 3 sets of 8 @ 72. (Note: used separate handles to put more stress on the center of my back)

Biceps
Standing Arm Blaster Curls: 3 sets of 8 @ 45.
Incline Dumbbell Curls: 3 sets of 8 @ 17.5.
Hammer Curls: 3 sets of 8 @ 17.5.

Abs
Crunches: 3 sets of 30.
Twisting Crunches w/ 4kg Medicine Ball: 3 sets of 30.
Seated Leg Tucks: 3 sets of 30.

Also did some side work with Burton and Jeff once I got done since they were slow as fuck.

Shoulders
Rear Deltoids Thingies: 3 sets of 12 @ 50.

Chest
Cable Crossovers: 3 sets of 12 @ 60.

Not too bad a day. This blog shit is really keeping me on schedule as far as working out is concerned. I could get used to three days on, two days off. Progressions is coming slowly but surely. If I can find my digital camera I will post pictures of weekly progression or maybe even daily.

What needs work now is my diet. As a college kid who has Jimmy John's, its plain to see that temptation grabs hold of my stomach. I only hope that glutamine, protein, creatine, and multivitamins can mask any fat that creeps up.

Well, Hayden is home which means its time to do that thing we do and restart The Nightmare Before Christmas. So, onward I go!

~Santos~
||Queen -Don't Stop Me Now! ||
Note: Watched Highlander tonight for Paul's first time. Crunchy.

No comments:

Post a Comment