Monday, June 8, 2009

Here Goes Everything...

Well, here is the first of what I hope becomes a daily "blog." I have a few friends in Japan so I would hope they check this from time to time to see what is going on in my amazingly boring world. For the most part I am going to try and keep track of my workouts and stuff on here though, so for all you meat-heads that want to watch my progress (for whatever reason), here is your opportunity.

Currently I am a weak ass bitch again (for the umpteenth time in my life). I have taken 6 months off from lifting and any kind of physical activity to try and get my shoulder a little more healthy -- I suspect bone spurs but I have to go check that out... Someone remind me to schedule an appointment.

Anyway, this is me taking it very easy for about a month before I move on to my actual workout. Consider it a rehab program of easy, lightweight repetitions aimed at getting my back into actual shape.

Monday ~ 6/8/2009
Weight: 171.8.

Chest:
Bench Press -- 4 sets of 8 @ 105.
Incline Press -- 3 sets of 8 @ 95.
Decline Press -- 3 sets of 8 @ 95.
Cable Crossovers -- 3 sets of 12 @ 120.

Triceps:
Rope Extensions -- 3 sets of 8 @ 60.
Rope Pulldowns -- 3 sets of 8 @ 60.

Abs:
Crunches and Leg Raises (super set) -- 3 sets of 30 and 20.

That was Day One. The weights were not too bad and might be a little low but that is mostly because I don't want to overwork myself the first day back. It is going to be a long process to get back into shape but all things that are worthwhile seem to take time. Wank.

Tomorrow I will be doing Back and Biceps with Abs. I think I'll try to do Abs everyday so I can rebuild my core back up to something respectable. What days I am going to weave in cardio is the real question and what kind of cardio is also up for grabs. I abhor running but have nothing against swimming or even cycling so I might head down that path, but I don't want to.

Chris and I spoke the other night. It was good. I told him The Unit was canceled and he was visibly upset.

"Man, I love the Unit."
"Chris man, I got some bad news for you... The Unit got canceled."
"You're a liar. I don't believe you... ::checks for himself:: 'CBS cancels The Unit.' Goddammit."

He was not a happy Zilly.

~Santos~
||嘘 - シド||

No comments:

Post a Comment