
That's right people. 1/1 scale RX-78-2 in Tokyo. That mother fucker lights up now and is probably the nerdiest shit the world will see until they decide to shell out the dough and just make an actual Gundam (don't cream yourselves fanboys).
Woke up too late to get to the gym before work.
Oops.
Ended up trying not to drink much last night.
Oops.
Got some work on another character with Phil and Chris as evidence by my late-night post. We didn't get much volume done but laid some important groundwork for Ms. Avalon Wright. What used to be a character without any real purpose or direction turned into, "Being secretly born outside the royal marriage, the King never really paid her much attention while she was growing up. This left her somewhat jaded, turning her into a very competent, but equally competitive and cocky young adult." While she still needs a bit more ironing out, the path of making her an illegitimate princess (my drunk idea) flips that ol' Princess archetype we have seen so many times in fiction. Couple this with making her brothers 天才 and her a bit of a fuck-up should make for an interesting character.
I halfway expect the birds I try to court to never read this thing. So, I suppose I can talk about them here. If you are reading this and are a girl that thinks I am trying to get in your pants, you are wrong and this is not about you. >_>
Extra! Extra! Cute girl from work is newly single and has hung out with me on her first two nights of liberation. Friday night there was slight rubbing at the bars but nothing really fun. A bit of slight flirting and a drunk taxi ride home for her and her friend were the result. I was a bit on the drunk side so it was probably for the best that I ended up in my own bed.
Come last night, she brings over her friends again and we drink for a bit but a lack of a wing-man (out of a possible eight men that could have... thanks guys) led to an early escape as her friends were not being entertained. Wank. I don't really know this girl too well but I imagine that if I "stay the course" something might happen. I work in absolutes when it comes to romance and unless I am 100% certain, loose lips will sink ships.
This must be my month because another girl recently broke up with her boyfriend. Well, she got dumped. 6-month relationship down the drain. I told her to break up with the scrub probably daily after he cheated on her and she decided it was alright due to her rocky past. Look, belief in supernatural shit isn't my cup of tea, but karma is something I can let slide mostly because its a fun notion. But when a person takes being made a fool and chalks it up to karma, I can't really imagine that being a good path.
I told her I wanted to see her soon. I'm a patient man. There is some history from before this boyfriend. She is interesting in a way that I would have never imagined. There is a definite connection between us on a deeper level than both of us are probably comfortable with. At times our emotions and actions appear as mirrors of each other. I don't really know where even dating could take us as far as progression of ourselves is concerned, but the fact that opportunity exists for progress begs a man like me to pursue. So pursue I shall.
Oh yeah, she is one of my best girl friend's childhood friend.
Oops.
This always seems to happen to me. I can go months and months without any real interest in a woman and then two or even three pop up at the same time. Whats a boy to do?
~Santos~
||Christopher Hitchens - Chapter 3: A Short Digression on the Pig Why Heaven Hates Ham from The God Delusion||

No comments:
Post a Comment